源自 Quora 上看到的一个讨论帖。目前有位谷歌程序员给了他的 5 个问题：
- Implement FizzBuzz. This one eliminates about half the candidates regardless of the language.
- Explain how shared memory works. A good candidate will know details like why pointers are stored as offsets and how to protect memory regions using semaphores. They should also know some of the common applications, e.g. in implementing databases.
- What happens on a system call? A good answer will include a description of processor interrupts and how the hardware handles them, scheduling decisions, marshaling parameters, etc. (For embedded programmers a question dealing with concurrent operations can be substituted.)
- How do you reverse the bits in an int? A good solution to this problem will take fewer operations than the number of bits being flipped.
- Where can data be stored? E.g. stack, heap, data segment, embedded in an opcode, etc.